COVID-19 Relief Fund
The COVID 19 Relief Fund is our mission to support students and teachers at our partner schools Booker Arts Magnet and Washington Elementary for the 2020-2021 school year. Whether students are learning virtually at home or in the classroom, we intend to help provide students with the necessary tools to THRIVE.
Based on conversations with principals, teachers, and the schools’ reopening committees, the COVID 19 relief fund provides financial resources to help with PPE supplies, Chromebook repairs or insurance, housing and utility support, and internet grants.
- PPE Partner $25.00
- Chromebook Comrade $75.00
- Housing and Utility Ally $100.00
- Internet Inspirer $750.00
Fund Impact Goals — $45,000
- $2,000 worth of PPE Supplies (i.e. touchless thermometers/disinfectant/hand sanitizer)
- $5,500 housing and utility support
- $2500 Chromebook Repair for 100 Students
- $35,000 Internet Grants for 45 Families